Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

This is seriously awesome, the horse galloping animations are subtly hilarious, and Sir Sterling's introduction is wickedly stylish.

There are several instances in this animation where you folks did a phenomenal job building and timing scenes around the music. Those are my favorites for sure, that's always cool to see.

I really enjoy the humor in this as well. The delivery in the voice acting is spot on, as well as the aforementioned subtle visual gags.

I really enjoy the world you've built. Excited to see more.

Geologem Geologem

This is a really well put together game, I quite enjoyed what I've played so far. I think you nailed the difficulty curve and the pace at which you introduce new mechanics, and I like that you kept the puzzles small enough that screwing up and having to start over doesn't cost a tonne of time.

It took me a bit to realize that I could keep doing things after all the blocks were cleared to get back to the glowing block, but it was a cool little eureka moment when I realized it. This game is full of those and I think that's really what you want out of a puzzle game.

The keyboard controls are very fluid, they really make the moment you realize how to solve the puzzle that much more satisfying. Very good game feel overall, that's something that really struck me when I was playing.

The sounds, music and visuals were all a perfect fit. It would have been a mistake to make this too flashy I think, the somewhat minimalist approach sets a properly contemplative tone in my opinion.

Also I likes that I could choose the music on the title screen, that's a cool little detail.

I really had a good time with this, I'll definitely come back to it when I have more time.

Pinchanzee responds:

Thanks for the great review, Comacolors! :)

Tried to make the controls as fluid as possible, so you could focus on your solution - like you said.
I think the graphics and sounds are a perfect fit, agree with your point on that, Graeme and Math did a fantastic job, given how little I gave them to work with at first!

Cheers again!

Sivv Sivv

This is fucking rad.

I wish I had something more constructive to say, but I'm honestly just floored. You totally nailed that weird stringy fluid, and that maw is legitimately freaky.

Awesome work.

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

I truly appreciate the comment!!!

~Lock